Good Morning Family It's a beautiful day. I know the news reports are hard. But this is something I would like for you to stop and change your perspective and think about these few questions. 1) When was the last time you have seen entire families going for walks?
2) When was the last time you've seen families sit down together and have dinner?
3) When was the last time you seen families communicate with one another like this?
4) When was the last time kids wanted to go outside instead of playing video games?
5) When was the last time you've seen some many people out excercising?
6) When was the last time you seen the entire world come together? I know things happen in different places. But the world reaching out to one another in love.
7) When was the last time you heard no one talking about war? Not one leader in this world talking about fighting.
8) When was the last time you've seen every country take a stand to help their people?
Just to say even in this season we are in. Yes I said season because all seasons pass. Like we are in spring. We will transition to the summer. So hang in there. Don't give in. Don't give out and whatever you do. Don't give up in Jesus name. God bless you all. No matter where you are in the world. I'm praying for you. Standing in the gap for you. Know someone is praying Gods best over you and your family. I love you all. Remember you are not alone. If there is anyone that wants to talk I'm hear to listen if your scared or just need to get it off your chest. I don't have all the answers. But I know who does..... #motivation #veteran #bikelife #godisgood #purpose #photographer#redeemer #peace #love #pray #anxietyrelief #family #buisness #leadership #intercessor#coronavirus #depression #ptsd #veteransupport #suicideprevention